Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newest Fairy Jars

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 2, 09 at 8:42

Hi, I've been making some more fairy jars out of old jars and bottles. One is in a Starbucks frappucino bottle, and one is in a Tostitos dip jar.
kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newest Fairy Jars

Your newest Fairy jars are wonderful!!!!

o

They are breath taking ! Are they single decorations - or are they a part of a bigger display ? Whatever - I love it !

o

Thanks so much ya'll, my newest craze! I'm glad I printed out several photos for making fairies later, that'll keep me busy when I start jones-in' for a craft fix! All I need to do is figure out how to use daughters computer...
They're single fairies, but they do look great all together. I'm making one in a birdcage right now, but got side-tracked.
kudzu

o

Precious

o

They are the cutest things! I love the ones you did inside the kerosene lamps. Now I wish I would have hung onto the little kerosene lamp I put in the Junk Train.

I enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures of the black snake on your porch too. lol! Isn't it always the case that your batteries go at the most inopportune times? My mother always loved non-venomous snakes that ate mice. She would have welcomed him with open arms if that had been our porch.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here