Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of craftycheryl's painted windows

Posted by cheri_c (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 29, 06 at 1:13

Here are some of Cheryl's awesome windows she has done...

Here is a link that might be useful: craftycheryl window's

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of craftycheryl's painted windows

Cheryl - those windows are "WONDERFUL." May I ask, what kind of paint are you using - enamel, Gallery Glass? I used enamel on mine and when held up to the sunlight, you can see the lines of the paint strokes, etc. Although not too bad to look at, to make it more appealing, I would paint the other side as the front. Your answers would be greatly appreciated.

o

I just used enamel paints, then did a clear polyurethane over the whole pane. I did get some glass gallery paints for 25 cents apiece, and am going to try them on a geometrical pattern. I thank you for the compliments, as I am having great fun doing these. I think that if you try to blend colors, you will find that you don't have the streaking and I always do 2 coats. Good Luck on your next project.

o

Beautiful!! ~Anj

o

Darn, I want to see them and can't. help........
Sheree

o

I just tried it and it worked. Does it take you to another site? Or does it just click. Maybe your blocked from it. Try pressing the Ctrl button and holding it while you press the link. Hope this helps.

o

photo bucket will not work for me. any idea why it just keeps loading and never gets there?i'd love to see the pictures.
judy

o

I can't see anything either...just a blank page and if you run arrow over it you get the outline of a boxed area. but that is all

o

I cant seem to see anything whenever i try to view the sight either.
I also paint on old windows, i use acylic paints, and i do alot of the primitive scenes, i also do them of animals, and the beach.
If anyone is interested in more information please email me at animaluvr@neo.rr.com anytime
Thanks and have a wonderful day

o

I can't open it either, even holding down the CTRL button while clicking on it. Could you please post open it, copy the page code and then paste it in here again. Sure would like to see those windows.

o

I Just get a blank page . Darn it !!!

o

Me To Blank

o

I tried it too and it's a blank page. The only thing I can think of is maybe she deleted them from Photobucket. I checked her clippings and her stepping stones are there, but not her wondows. This post was from last year. Sorry it's not working.

o
I found her site...

I found her site.

Here is a link that might be useful: craftercheryl's windows

o

Thanks for reposting the pic site Cheri. I also just realized this was from last July. Her projects are beautiful!

o

Thanks from me too ......... her stuff is REALLY pretty !!!!

o

Sherona, I would love to see pics of your windows. Pretty please!!!

o

Hello to all. It's been a while since I have been on this page. Sorry you all had trouble finding my pictures. It looks like the spelling of my memeber name was wrong. I thank you all for the kind words about my windows. I have since done a stained glass lighthouse window complete with seagulls and a sun. I will put that on my mosaic page.

o

Hi CrafterCheryl, Yes I noticed that I had spelled your name wrong. I kept trying yesterday in Photobucket to find you than I realized I had your name spelled wrong. Sorry about that. (That's one of the reasons I guess I should have had my glasses on) Gonna go and see your new window. Sounds really neat.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here