Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ideas for finding a place to use these

Posted by momsgirl2 (sombra62@earthlink.net) on
Sun, Jun 15, 08 at 20:56

hi
Our county has a recycle shelter where you can find items to take home for free.I found these beautiful India Sarees.I do not know why these were disguarded but I am so happy I found them. They are small sizes.I would wear them if I could figure out which leg they would fit on.LOL
I need suggestions on how to preserve these.It has to have a use or I can not keep it.[MY RULE!]I will try to figure out how to load the photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ideas for finding a place to use these

Would love to see pics of them. Here is a post I did awhile back on posting pics. You don't have to use photobucket as my post explains but this is the gist of it. Copy and paste the below site to your web browser line.

Sal

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/junk/msg0709354613647.html?1

o

Hmmm...how big are they? I was thinking that you could display your favorite in a large shadowbox type frame. It would make a big dramatic splash of color on a large wall.

If you don't mind cutting them up, think of them as fabric for whatever you'd like to make - tablecloth, throw pillows, etc.

Sounds like a great find. I'd be at that place all the time just like a vulture! LOL

o

I have one I use for a curtain over a narrow-ish window.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here