SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

Does Anybody Else Get Discouraged

des_arc_ya_ya
15 years ago

at their lack of abilities? I'm terrible with handtools, can't paint artistically, etc. I was trying to get three wheels (that's all it had!) off an old red wagon today. Had planned to either paint it and use it as a planter or recreate an idea that I saw in a magazine - using the red wagon with shelves mounted in it as a wall storage unit. The old nuts and bolts were rusted on SOLID! I worked like a dawg, sittin' outside in the yard, in the heat, sweatin' like a proverbial pig! DH hears me, comes out and proceeds to grab a hammer and KNOCK the bolts loose! Now, he doesn't need to do this as he's had two back surgeries and is having lots of problems, again.

I told him that I'm gonna have to quit coming up with so many projects if I can't do them myself. Either that, or he's gonna have to quit helping me. (And I really have doubts that either one of us will change!) Sheesh!

Anyway...I digress. Does anybody else find it hard to do a lot of stuff or are you one of the Junk ladies and find it very easy!!?

Comments (21)

Sponsored