Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
woo hoo!!

Posted by sistersunnie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 29, 05 at 15:19

I just scored an old white porcelian sink with faucets, etc in tact. It has to be nearly 6 foot long and in great shape!

Sitting in my truck right now. When I go home from work my family is going to think I've lost my mind! It was the kind with corrugated porcelian drain boards on both sides of the basin. Will be perfect for my new laundry room! Also picked up (both free mind you!) a long skinny oak table that with scrubbing, paste wax and a set of good casters will make a fantastic laundry table.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: woo hoo!!

What a great find!!! And you have the perfect place for them. It was just ment for you. Of course you'll have to post some pics of your great finds.
Cheri

o

The timing is incredible. The laudry room isnt built yet, they start next week. So now I can design the room around my finds!

o

I have the same exact sink in my laundry room- also the cupboard that goes with it. Love it-

Also free :-)

Barbara

o

Wow!!! Fantastic scores on both the sink and the table! Well done!!!! :)

o

Well, you lucky "dawg", you! LOL

Get this, I have an old porcelain urinal out in my shop. Would have to have it plumbed to use it in a bathroom but I just had to have it! LOL

Now, that's bad when you crave "heirloom" bathroom fixtures! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here