Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some awesome ideas

Posted by mojojojogrlnj (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 07 at 13:07

I got this book for a quarter at a yardsale...its called clever crafting flea market finds here are a couple of neat ideas....if you see one you like let me know and I will type out the instructions for ya...
the first is a bed head board and foot board quilt rack
the second is made from those old wooden indoor clothes racks
and my favorite is the pedestal towel rack how cute would that be in a kitchen or even a bath!!!(just change the silver ware to maybe crystal knobs some thing like that!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a link that might be useful: Elegant Relic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some awesome ideas

I love all of those. Looks like it's a great book. I especially like the towel rack. Wish I had a bigger bathroom! ha Very cute. ~Anj

o

Those are some great ideas, that I had not seen before. I'll have to get the book.

Here is a link that might be useful: my stuff

o

worth getting these are only 3 of the 50 that are in there...the other cool thing was the drawer ottoman they added legs and a piece of wood then made a soft cover very neat and cheap!

o

This is a great book for sure. I don't know if you should be posting photos, or offering instructions here since the book is still being sold elsewhere. It may be copyright infringement??
Amazon sells it as well as other places. You got a good deal as the book is still pricey. Here's just one link.

http://www.amazon.com/Clever-Crafting-Flea-Market-Finds/dp/1574862146

o

oh I didnt think about that! k dont ask me for instructions....lol

o

Mojo, you might not 'LOL' if you go to the Leisure Arts site and 'read' the FAQ. IF they should see this thread and your post...it could get nasty for this forum. Information about pictures and copyright info is about 3-4 down on the FAQ page.
Hummm, might be smart for the moderator...to delete this entire thread.

Here's a link for your reading enjoyment :-)
http://www.leisurearts.com/

o

well guess i will delete the pics....that easy....problem solved....I will make my own and post pic then,...with my instructions...

o

Mojo, Careful how you write/word your instructions, since Leisure Arts 'might' be aware of this forum and this particular post.
Is 'Elegant Relic' your site? If so, if you read the Forum instructions carefully, there is no advertising allowed here.

o

I'd think it would be more advertising for them than any copyright problems. I've already ordered the book because of this post.

o

I saw the pics,such great ideas! Especially loved the quilt stand,was it made from a crib??

o

wired you need to police someone else...this is the third time you have commented on my posts (and not the three on this)....

Now did you notice a ton of people post there web pages on here?.......or are you to busy watching me?...am i advertising no...they have a choice to click my link or not...I go to tons of links that people have here...and I enjoy each and everyone...now as far as my page...will someone from here buy my stuff NO... they can make it themselves..hence trash to treasure site...

Im trying to take it as a compliment with you following me on here for the past couple of months but it is getting old...and I was thinking the same as robo... if they buy the book they will be able to get 50 more ideas....and this book will not disappoint as so many others I personally have bought....

(I wanna pull a jersey and say what I really feel but I will keep it nice)

I deal with enough stuff in mylife to have to deal with someone online....wired you make the site not fun and to add Ive never seen a post from you, except your little comments on my posts so im assuming it is an alias...so here is my prayer to you...find something to do with your life instead of being online policing things...(ebay people do that for you) so god bless, go outside because life is to short...

Here is a link that might be useful: elegant relic

o

Mojo, do you think you are the only one who deals with life? Yes it is short, but not 'you' or anyone else can tell me when or what to post. And you are wrong to say."wired you make the site not fun and to add Ive never seen a post from you, except your little comments on my posts so im assuming it is an alias...". I do compliment and post on other threads.
There is a lot of advertising from lots of people here and other forums, and you are right in saying most won't buy, because we are making it ourselves. It's not brain surgery for sure.

I too, (I wanna pull a jersey and say what I really feel but I will keep it nice), but I have just as much right to post as you do. Atleast I don't post to advertise my site, nor do I post information that is 'borrowed' just to generate traffic to my site.

You might want to 'practice what you preach'.
Have a nice day :-)

o

thanks for the book suggestion...I'll have to check it out

o

Hey...thanks from me too. I'm going to buy the book. Looks like a real good one.

o

I've been looking for some books on this topic and really like this one. I, too, have ordered one. Thanks for the "show and tell".

Cathy

o

Hi, Got my copy today. I like the projects on pages
12, 34,90, 64, & 59. there are many more good ones, those are just the ones I dog Eared. Thanks for sharing.

o

Robolady. Those are neat project pages. Funny thing happened, I was flipping pages to see your favorites and my receipt fell out. I bought this 7-8-02 @ Books a Million for $19.95 less 10% + tax. Who did you order from? I hope the Amazon or Leisure art links helps those interested in this book. It's hard to believe the book today is almost what I paid five years ago! So Mojo really got a deal on hers for sure.

Humm, pg. 56 caught my eye for a jewelry display case for shows or home parties. Instead of the dolls. There's too many favorites to list, now to find all the 'ingredients' to make them :-)

o

I purchased it used off of amazon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here