Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Treasures - Check this out

Posted by craftylady-2006 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 08 at 0:24

Please see my post in the Garden Junk forum about this place I came across which had a "Dragon" in the backyard made out of rocks/stones, beautiful decorative glass, etc.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Treasures - Check this out

Hi Sal,
That has got to be one of the greatest places to go I would love to see it.
I read that you were going to Deerfield,Is that Deerfield Mass. I am a Yankee candle dealer and would love to go to Deerfield to see the company. I hear they have a winter wonderland with a sleigh and real snow.
Rochelle

o

Yes it is Deefield, MA Rochelle. The Yankee Candle Factory is just down the road from the craft fair I went to. It is their "Flagship Store." I have been there and it truly is a great store. It smells incredible in there. They have rooms/areas decorated in different themes, Christmas, Halloween, etc. with all the candles and their accessories for that holiday displayed in it. Christmas, Halloween, etc. music plays, really puts you in the "buying" mood.

You made me giggle when you wrote "real snow." When it comes down in the NE here, it is definitely real and cold and now that I've gotten to the age where I sometimes despise winter, I'll be the first to say that the first snowfall is always the prettiest. If you ever make it this way, send me an email through My Page (put Garden Web Trash to Treasure in the subject line, otherwise I think it's junk/spam and delete it without opening it), I'd be happy to meet you and go to the candle factory or a craft fair. You can check out the "Old Deerfield Christmas Sampler" online by typing just that into your web browser line. They put on several types of craft shows a year, the Spring Sampler, Summer Sampler, Fall and Christmas Samplers. The vendors are professional, it's not like a church or school craft fair. You'll find them all when you go to the site.

Sal

o

Wow what a great place. Boy wouldn't I love to get into that store. Katy bar the door....lol...I love places like that...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here