Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm so new!

Posted by texasfern (My Page) on
Wed, May 28, 08 at 19:52

I joined this site last May and lost it my favorites. (You know you have done that too)
Boy and I havin fun.
So many different places to go and so much to see!
Is there anyway I can store my favorite forums in here so I don't miss a thing?
What fun!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm so new!

Hi, "Fern" - don't know a thing about your question (or the answer! LOL) Just didn't want you to think that I was ignoring you! LOL Welcome - glad you're back. Hope somebody answers your question.

o

Hey Fernie! Is that you? Sure sounds like you. I'm sure I'm understanding your question just right, but you can store stuff under "clippings". Top right hand corner of the post. I'm pretty sure this is for threads, not entire forums. Trash to Treasure is one of my favorite things! Almost like smashing plates and turning them into mosaic!

Be Safe, Rach

o

howdy texasfern!just wanted to say hi! im new too and i wondered about where to save on this site as well. i was just putting things in my favorites folder and renaming them so i would remember what they were.so thx, from me too chickencollector and i agree--- loveeeee t2t!!! appreciate your help!

o

Welcome back to the forum Texasfern. I have the forums stored in My Favorites and then I created a folder entitled "Forums" and put them all in that folder. It keeps them organized and I know where to easily find them.

If I haven't said it before, welcome to the forum Daisydal. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time checking out the folks' projects and sharing in the fun we have here.

For both of you - have you checked out the Garden Junk Forum yet. "You're gonna love it." Here's the link.

Sal

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/junk/

o

LOL, Hey Rach!
Your probably the one that told me about this years ago!
Thanks for your responses everyone, I feel very welcome!
I'll try the clipping thing, if I can figure out how to use it!

o

I tend to be lazy. I made desktop icons for my favorite forums.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here