Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Junkmasters Magazine

Posted by des_arc_ya_ya (My Page) on
Wed, May 17, 06 at 18:44

Anybody seen it? I promise I'm not in any way connected with the Junkladies, or their sponsors! LOL

Anyway, I bought a copy of the "Premier" edition today and I love it! It has several ideas that were in their book, but a lot of new ones and great photographs and how-tos.

Got mine off the newstand at Wal-Mart. (I'm not connected with them, either! LOL)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Junkmasters Magazine

Thank You for the 'heads up' on this new magazine. I went right out and got a copy. How funny, I was at Walmart on Monday grocery shopping and standing in checkout line by mags, was wishing there was something for Garden Junkers.
Never dreaming there now was! My copy was in their big section of magazines, not in checkout area. I probably wouldn't have known about it without your post.
Karen

o

Thanks for the heads-up YaYa!! I bought my copy today at the grocery store. I've already ear-marked a couple of pages!

o

Ilooked very carefully at my WM today for it, but was not to be found, did not ask. Will check at one of the big book stores Sundy after church.

Vangy likes ot play in the dirt LOL

o

I found it at Fred Meyer here. It looked nice. I couldn't fork over the 5.99 for it today, maybe next issue. Or I might save my money...sometimes a lot of junk can be found for $5.99.
Hmmm....choices...
Jan

o

I got that magazine and loved it. I wrote to someone there (couldn't figure out from the page exactly who to write to) and praised them for the magazine and asked if it was going to be a regular publication. She said they do not know yet. So, I went and bought the Junkladies book. Waiting for it to arrive.

o

They have had a website for a long time.

www.junkmarketonline.com

o

Yeah, sorry if I misled any of you guys. I typed "Junkmaster" and should have called it "Junkmarket", instead.

o

Here's the promo on their website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Junkmarket Online

o

i saw a copy at WM today. Pretty pricey. I think it is just an excuse for large photos of a few things and ads.

o

the magazine is alittle pricey, but i was really impressed with it. the only ads, i think, were on the inside front cover and the back. lots of good ideas in range of cost and skill levels.

o

Yes, I love the magazine also. I was so excited to see so many uses for old JUNK. I have been collecting many things like are shown in the magazine and have them stored in an old warehouse I own hoping to sell them to help pay my 92 yr. old father's $7,ooo a month skilled nursing home care.
If you are seeking old things please let me know. I am in a small town where I am finding lots of old neat stuff! Gorgeous old chandeliers, windows,wicker, bottles, furniture, EVERYTHING! It ia so much fun!

o

Kittysgarden, what state do you live in? Too bad a lot of us can't get together and "junk" together! Bet that could turn into a bloody battle! LOL

o

just checked the junkmarket site, and there is another issue due out spring 2007, for anyone who is interested.

o

Hope it's as good as the last one. Loved it. "B"

o

is it out yet?

o

last time i checked their site it basically said that although it was very popular, the magazine is on the back burner for now. i was so looking forward to it:(

o

They were at the NEw England Home Show the beginning of march, I wanted to see them but had 1 year old grandson with me to see spongebob and then he fell asleep and all the noise woke him twice and boy was he cranky so we saw what we needed for ideas nad left before they came on, it was over an hour so I fidured who wants to listen to a cranky kid, not me LOL
he slept the hour drive home though
I am on my way to wal mart to pick up their magazine

o

gardener64...I don't think you'll find one...they've been gone since last year...and the second one hasn't been issued yet...may not be...

I think the girls have bit off more than they can chew.

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here