Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More of my trash to treasure photos

Posted by dbfirewife (My Page) on
Fri, May 20, 11 at 16:20

water garden on my deck with old door and screen door behind it, old chicken coop, watering can and other old object with flowers planted in them.
Photobucket

Old door stood in front of a tree, old washtub on a stand with white begonias, the impaatients are in a whiskey barrell
July

Old chair with turkey roaster full of flowers, antique ice chest with flowers
July 08

I too have the drawers out of my grandma's kitchen. I painted scenes on the inside and outside of them, have them hanging on a brick wall of my patio
July 08

This is supposed to resemble an old kitchen area. The base of it is made out of two old barn doors, off my grandpa's barn. There is a large enamel wear dish pan with flowers, old enamel coffee pot with flowers, old water pump with old plate sitting under it.
July 08

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More of my trash to treasure photos

Love all of it. I remember all of my aunts on mom's side had pumps in their kitchens & then heated big pots of water to wash dishes after the huge meals. 1 aunt lived to 109 yrs old & sliced off salami every day for lunch on her homemade bread & a little side of watermelon pickles & homemade raspberry jam. I used to go out & pick berries for her. Your door with garden message looks so good & inviting. You should repost these pics on Garden Junk forum. They would love looking at them & it's a busy forum. Check it out! Jan

o

I love how you've incorporated treasured family memories with your "recycled" art decor. Beautiful!

o

Love it!

o

wow simply gorgeous...I could spend all day in that back yard looks so inviting

o

Love all of it especially the bird painting with poem. Your flowers are gorgeous. Mine are all burning up in this Texas heat. sigh

o

Oh...it's all just lovely! I love seeing old family things used by another generation!

o

I am sooo jealous, all my plants burned up in Missouri heat, moved from Texas and didn't water soon enough. Thought Missouri would be cooler and wetter. Will know better next year.

o

I love what you did with everything!! You're very creative with how you put everything together. I never seem to get that right. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Alicia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here