Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here are a couple of new visitors to my yard

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 12:35

I found all these at the GW store.. all except the angel the angel has been with me for many years..she usually sits right next to my sister's pic. but I thought this year my sister would like for her to go out and see all the pretty trees and etc.. My sweet sister passed away several years ago.. and she was not only my sister, she was my best friend so I wanted to share with her.
new guest in our back yard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here are a couple of new visitors to my yard

Huggss I'm sorry to hear about your sister...The little memorial is lovely...

o

Very sweet!!Jan

o

They are all adorable! I'm sure your sister couldn't help but approve. Love the little bench too. I really like the idea of a memorial garden for a loved one. I think it is wonderful to incorporate little things they loved, flowers they favored or even just their favorite color into the garden. It helps to keep them alive in our every day lives.

o

LUNA, Thanks for you kind comments.. my sister was someone very special to me.. I lost my mother when I was just 16 so she was my older sis and always there for me, even after she married and moved away to Ga. when her husband was in the navy,, but then they moved back home and we were the best of friends thur having babies and all.. she was the greatest.. I am the only one left of my family.. so it is important to have something to remember her by.. the angel is for her.. the puppy for my sweet little grandson who only lived 18 days.. and the big guy on the right is for all the rest of my family sorta looking over the other ones.. he has his suitcase and ready to travel when needed.. Lol I am getting ready to make another crystal birdbath only this time I want to make it a birdfeeder and add a fancy type of crystal ball and add some white Xmas lights inside so it can lite at night.. that is why I am not going to make it a birdbath.. do not think the birds would like to get shocked.. I have two ball types I want to try.. I will show you guys before I make it permant.. and you and tell me which one.. I may not glue the ball down so I can change it around if I want.. I have the base of the birdfeeder done .. I will take pics and show you guys later..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here