SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christie_hartner

Trash to Treasure Camper

christie_hartner
18 years ago

I have found the ultimate find. Some old friends that moved over a year ago are still trying to sell thier house and I drove past the other day and noticed a camper behind the garage. I emailed her about it and for $100 it's mine. Needs some cleaning up but they used it before they had kids just a couple of years ago. Everything works, and is in camping condition. We have a 5 and 2 year old and have always used tents, so this is great for me (less work). The most exciting thing about it all is how I can redecorate it. We have left over lenoleum tiles from our kitchen for the floor and tons of paint and matieral. I just can't decide if I want to the decor to be vintage yellow and red with cherries or a cabin like feel with vintage fishing and camping things. I have both and am able to paint several designs myself. We had a bathroom at our old house decorated in fishing stuff and I have yards of old netting, and I once had my old kitchen red and yellow flowers with vintage tableclothes and enamel ware. Can't decide, what do you all think.

Comments (8)

Sponsored