Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
yard sale find of china..

Posted by livvyandbella (My Page) on
Mon, May 15, 06 at 7:14

Yesterday while I was out at a yard sale, I found a lovely set of China. Does anyone know anything about it? Old Leeds Sprays by Royal Doulton, England.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: yard sale find of china..

The page in the link below will give you some information. It is a pretty pattern!

Here is a link that might be useful: Old Leeds Spray

o

Wow, that is a pretty pattern. Great buy!!!

o

You know how nosey we are (curious is a better word). How many pieces and what did you pay? it is beautiful

o

Thank you Lydia for the site. It is very pretty.
All are in perfect condition. Their are 10 dinner plates, 10 bread and butter plates, 10 tea cups and saucers, 10 demi tasse cups, teapot and sugar and creamer. I paid $25.00.
Barb

o

hi,
wow thanks I tried looking that up but never found the right one. that is pretty shoot it looked like the replacement price for one plate was higher than you paid for the set.
nice thanks Rick

o

Oh man.....I am GREENEYED jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that pattern, and can only find a piece here and there!!!!
CONgratulations for SUre!!!!!!!

o

Even my husband liked it, and usually as far as he is concerned, a dish is just a dish!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here