Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new outdoor project. .inspired from this forum

Posted by dbfirewife (My Page) on
Sun, May 25, 08 at 0:11

I want to thank who ever posted their outdoor kitchen/planter they built. I loved it and wanted to build one of my own. After pricing old sinks I decided to use an old galvanized dishpan. I am no where near being thru with this project but am so excited at how it is turning out I just could not wait to share. It is made out of old barn doors from the barn at our family farm. I have more items to hang around it and more flowers to plant in old containers. Debbie. .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new outdoor project. .inspired from this forum

That's wonderful. I really like that daisy flower pot holder. How did you make it or was it a found item? Thanks, Lynn

o

I bought the daisy flower pot holder at a local feed store. They had two of them so brought both home. .It's all rusty. .which made it even better. .Thanks .. Debbie

o

Wow, this came out fantastic looking. I love it. I also really like the look of the white door up against the tree and the things you used for planters in that area. It all looks good together.

Sal

o

I like your potting table, it's neat. Have you thought about growing a vine up through your little sunflower stake, it would be really cute I think? Just a thought.

o

That is a great potting bench! I love it, as well as your vignette of old door, tub, and barrel. You have a good eye for putting things together.

o

Wow! The whole setting is awsome. You should post it on the garden junk side.. they would all love it over there.

o

bright told us on GJ about your photos....WOW. You really do need to post over there too. I have an Inspiration album going on Photobucket for neat stuff folks have made for their gardens and yards. If you want to check it out, here is the link. I've gathered almost 390 photos so far....
would you mind being in there with this bench?

Karen from GJ

Here is a link that might be useful: GJ Inspiration Album

o

Karen. .I don't mind being posted in your inspiration album at all, please feel free to do so. .I have not checked out the GJ forum. .I will see if I can find it. .thanks. .Debbie

o

Thanks, Debbie. Will go put your pix in the album now.
If you haven't found link to GJ Forum, here it is.

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk Forum

o

That turned out great!
I Love it. Thanks also for the links.
So many talented people with great ideas

o

I soooo love this! TFS...another thing to add to my todo list
Mari

o

All of it looks good! Know that you're proud of it, and rightfully so!

o

That is an awesome project. You've put everything together with such a great eye. I love it!

Be Safe, Rach

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here