o
cigar box lamp is done

Posted by robolady (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 07 at 20:35

Thought I'd share a pic.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cigar box lamp is done

That looks great. You did a super job. Very creative and your talent shines through! budster

o

that is wonderful!!

o

I love it and that shade is just perfect!!

I have to say you don't procrastinate at all!! Wish my projects could get completed that quickly! LOL

o

Wow, Robolady- You're a whirlwind when it comes to T-to-T projects! Do reassure us that you take the time to actually, oh, SLEEP sometimes... :-)

Nice idea with the cigar box lamp!

o

Nice lamp.and the shade is perfect for it.

Wish i got my stuff done as fast.

I took my computor chair apart today to recover it.The chair is perfect in every way,nice high back,arms,adjustable etc.But the cushioning in the seat is worn down after so many years,so i've been using a cushion on it which never stays put,so i decided to re do it.This is after i went out looking for others.Didn't like anything i saw and for the money,this is a better idea.I spent 12.00 for denim fabric,and i got the cushioning at Joann's with a 50% off coupon,so i'll have less than 20.00 tied up in this chair,plus my time and i'll have what i like,and will last me several more years.

I think the denim will hold up a lot better than whats on there now,it has some poly in it.I know because i burnt the top of it with my magnaviewer light,on accident.

I'm sittin on one of dh computor chairs now and i hate it.The back is to short,so if i lean back there is no place to rest my head.

Hope to have my chair done by the weekend.
Kathi

o

Ohhh, I love the cigar box lamp Margo. I agree, you set out on a project and poof, it's done. Please don't look in my craft room for unfinished projects, or should I say the "crap room" as a my brother has so eloquently renamed it.

Sal

o

How simple yet elegant ! I love it !

o

Great job!!! I've been wanting to do one also,love the shade you chose!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here