Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stencil on windows

Posted by mzdee (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 25, 09 at 19:07

I have 2 second bathroom windows that face the street. I bought some frosted glass spray and some stencils with the idea of having a semi-privacy kind of thing. Now it occurs to me that I really don't know what I'm doing. Has anyone done this or have ideas about how to get it done? My big question is what to do about stencil coverage. The stencil will allow me to do about 6x6 inches at a time. How do I continue the pattern without abrupt change lines?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stencil on windows

Make sure you spray very light coats, heavy coats may run. If the stencil is a running pattern, you can overlap.. so that it would look like one continuous pattern. That depends on the particular stencil you have though. Hope that makes sense.

o
RE: Stencil on windows

Mzdee, here is a website you might want to check out..

http://www.ehow.com/how_2293803_frost-clear-glass-shower-doors.html
Huggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here