SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

Take a Look at My $10 Haul! LOL

des_arc_ya_ya
16 years ago

Local "junk/antique" shop going out of business and a friend and I went down and looked around. Had two sacks of "precious collectibles" and they cost me $10.00! LOL

The tennis racket "thingie" I'm going to use for another picture frame. (Got that idea out of the first JunkMarket book.)The metal scoop of a thing may hold soap/something in the bathroom. The two rocks are highly polished, have felt on the bottom and are bookends. (Gave a $1.00 for them.) The little brush is gonna be hair for a Drew Carey picture (don't ask!). Then there's a set of four old casters. Gonna use them on an old iron grate for a boot dryer. (Also a JunkBeautiful idea.) Two little printer blocks - my DD's initials, a little turquoise colored pill reminder, two neat drawer pulls, fifty cents each, a little wire basket that I'm gonna put a clear glass in and use as a vase, a campy old picture that used to scare me to death as a child (and still kinda does...LOL) some kind of tong thingies, an old glass and metal tray and two pieces of wood that are gonna become the main part of a homemade quilt rack.

You like? LOL

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor