Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
check out the cool hardware in this kitchen

Posted by princess_mimi (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 16, 08 at 12:13

My DH sent me this link. He must really love me since I'm looking at refacing our kitchen cabinets! I think I may have to use my old silver plate too!

Enjoy!

~~Mimi

Here is a link that might be useful: cool t2t hardware

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: check out the cool hardware in this kitchen

That's a really neat look that would be great with old or new silverware.

I probably wouldn't use a fork without modifying the shape or position. That looked dangerous.

o

oh that is really cool idea

o

I like it,seen them use it one time on HGTV.
Kathi

o

I did the silverplate flatware as pulls, handles, a chandalier piece, a recipe holder and a few other odd and end things in the kitchen. It was just lovely about 6 months. When I realized everything was black with tarnish and the work involved in cleaning so much so often was just too much. All came down and I don't miss the extra work cleaning silver.
While pretty it is I would rather play than polish siver.
CT

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here