Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first glass totems....

Posted by emilyann (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 26, 07 at 11:58

They are in the gallery part of this, I don't know how to post a pic here:( What do you think? This is my first time posting on here too, I usually just "lurk" this is the greatest forum to get these cool ideas!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first glass totems....

Those are so nice. What kind of adhesive did you use?

o
RE: My first glass totems....

Your garden totems are fantastic Emily. And - Welcome to the forum, no more lurking now, you jump right in here and be a part of the fun all the time.

To post a pic on this side is just like you did it in the gallery side. However, to post the pic right into your msg, (I'm guessing you're using Photobucket for your pics), click on the middle HTML Code and it will say "Copied" - go back to the forum and put your cursor in your post where you want the pic to appear. Then at the top menu of your screen, click on Edit and then scroll down and click on Paste. You will see the HTML Code in your post. When you next "Preview Message" you will see your pic inside your post. Once you get the hang of it it's easy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here