Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for trash to treasure hunters for article

Posted by keldela (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 10:50

Hi,

I'm writing an article for The Daily Gazette in Schenectady, NY, and am looking for people in the Capital District interested in being interviewed for a story about treasures found in the trash. I'm specifically looking for Capital District residents who have found useable things for their homes and gardens in the trash. If that's you, and you'd like to be interviewed, please e-mail me your name, phone number, town of residence and a bit about what you've found in the trash. I'll give you call if you're right for the article. Thanks! -Kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for trash to treasure hunters for article

You can send an email by going to her 'page' and then 'journal' and sending it through GWeb

o
RE: Looking for trash to treasure hunters for article

I would love to help I live in Delmar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here