Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Look what I did with some of the old windows...

Posted by trailrunner (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 9, 07 at 3:46

I had posted here a while back looking for ideas. I finally got around to using 4 of them...you can't see the one to the far right. It has worked out great and I am now trying to find more stuff to fill out the arrangement. I got the planters at Big Lots for $9 ea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Look what I did with some of the old windows...

Trailrunner, that wall looks AWESOME! The windows are PERFECT with the flower boxes.

Sal

o

Thank you Sal. And yes robo if you would like to do that it would be great. They have the glass in them. I can take more or different photos for you or anyone that is interested. I have 16 more windows !! Caroline

o

Lovely-- and the blue really highlights them nicely.

Makes ya want to go for a dip-- (Oh wait, it's in the 30s here!... :-) )

-Jenn
http://web.mac.com/thriftshopromantic/iWeb/

o

That is great!I am at awe with all the talent here on this forum.I think You folks might be able to help me get rid of my fears and start putting my thoughts out.
Teach and guide me wise ones.Micki

o

Hi, Robolady,
I checked out the window site and was pleased to see my two window ideas posted below Trailrunner's. Small correction: my name is Dianne, not Julie.
Thanks, dian57

o

OHHHH,verrrry nice,great idea with the window boxes :)

o

trailrunner, your pictures did not show up for me. I am interested in seeing your windows. Could you post a link for them? Thanks

o

I can't see them either ...... after all these compliments - I'm dyin' here !!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here