SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
countrypicker

Junk Days is heavenly

CountryPicker
10 years ago

Well hello everyone. I have been a member here for around 8 years. But went through serious and life changing medical issues. 1 year ago next month.. I no longer have a pancreas and spleen . Very ill so they did a islet cell trasplant.. Im proof miracles to happen. But I had to sign up for a new handle because i forgot all to sign in..
Tonight my daughter and I went junking, curb crawling. I manage to find 6 fiesta teacups and saucers and bunch of pastel plastic teacups. A coffee table.A box of old cans and each can had old victorian hardware and wood casters. Found a 8ft wood cabinet i think it was a hand made pool canbnit but hubby is putting shelves in it for me. Has glass doors. I have to old wood boxes. A bunch of leg spindles. Huge bag of vintage xmas decor....2 old chairs for the garden
Im taking the colored teacups and using them in my window to grow different herbs, My Fiesta cups will be added to collection. The cabinet will be sanded and painted and i will have hubby put some shelves in it for my vintage finds or make it into a old vintage quilt rack for the living room. The old cans are tobbaco cans from the 1920's i got 6 of them paint on it is still in great condition.Coffee table i will paint to match my end tables. Another old pc dated 1929 on top old car advertisment Its like thick bushel baskets are made of and came with a lid. My daughter found 25 blank canvas. She is artist. 2 old chairs one a rocking. Going to make a hole and use for garden... So excited.

Comments (2)

Sponsored