Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie, posting pic of wreath

Posted by brenver (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 05 at 20:59

I did this wreath using grapevine, greenery and flowers, also used cups and saucers and old fork and spoon. i posted this on garden junk and thought it would be a trash to treasure item too.
BrendaImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie, posting pic of wreath

Brenda -- that is ADORABLE !!!! You really have a flair for wreaths !!! I'd love to have something like that in my house !!!!

o

welcome brenver-how did you attach the saucer to the wreath? It is beautiful!

o

thanks to both of you, I used an epoxy for ceramics and also put some hot glue on to hold it in place until the epoxy set up. After being on this forum and the garden junk forum, I have discovered the GE Silicone glue and it works on everything. So I think it would work as well.
Thanks again
Brenda

o

Oh, gosh, how pretty! That's a very feminine looking wreath! LOL (I don't know if I've ever seen a masculine looking one, but know your's isn't! LOL)

o

that is beautiful! thanks for giving me a great idea!

o

Now I know what I will be making for Christmas presents this year!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us - I'll start collecting the cups and saucers now and put about a dozen wreaths together before fall. I'm so excited!

o

Very pretty...
Barb

o

Really lovely. Good job.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here