Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
slouching penguin hidden dragon

Posted by r_murray (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 17, 08 at 19:57

You will not see the dragon ----- because it's hidden.

Ha ha ha

Anyway, I found these old hub caps and a bicycle seat so ...

slouchiing Penquin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: slouching penguin hidden dragon

Robert ~ your sense of humour is just wicked. I LOVE IT

p.s. Love the slouching penguin hidden dragon also! LOL

o

Whoda ever thunk it !!!!!! It's awesome & SO creative !!!

o

Very KWEL!

o

Clever! Is this garden art?

o

Garden art? Hummmm, now I'm perplexed. I guess so, but only to the extent that this poor misplaced bird is stuck in my garden. But wait! Is that a garden or just a planted area along the side of the house? Let's see; there is a rhubarb that will reach two to three feet in a few months or so (it will end up in my strawberry/rhubarb pie late this summer), a tall bearded iris that will reach four feet by May (beautiful golden standards with an orange/rust colored beard highlighting a bright yellow fall), a Forsythias that will lose it's lovely golden flowers by months end and explode in to a brilliant green canopy, a small patch of reddish-green sedum, a terra cotta pot with a stunted lilac (white, sweet, flowers), a grey, cement container (just now showing blades of purple and green that will transform into four feet of variegated fountain grass), and some glover pushing through the shredded cedar bark trying to survive the frost. Pay no attention to that patch of dirt I'll cover it later. Yup, it's a garden area, the penguin is art (I'm told), I guess it is garden art?

Just kidding! I just couldn't resist detailing the small area along the side of the house but I noticed the first picture didnt show the placement in the garden so I'm posting a new one but it doesn't show all the plants.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here