Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have ideas for making a potato & onion bin?

Posted by mangomoon (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 19:55

You don't see these out here in California, but I would love to have a potato and onion bin. They are too expensive online. Anyone make their own out of a wooden box or something? I am dying to have one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have ideas for making a potato & onion bin?

I don't know how to make one, but maybe you could ask for one on Freecycle?? I sure see lots of them at yard sales around here for about $5. Maybe try Craigs List,too.

o

Hi, this is an old post, but I think I found this guy on Plaxo in 2008 and he said he like woodworking, so I think he's stilll around.
Can't hurt to email him. All he asked in exchange for his plan was that you send a pic of your finished project.
good luck
kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Woodworking plans from cowboy country

o

Here's another idea. My friend uses a big clay flower pot for potatoes kinda unusual but it works for her and doesn't look bad just sitting in a corner of her kitchen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here