Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first rag party was so much fun......

Posted by craftybrat (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 07 at 19:44

I had my first rag party this week end. I nvited a bunch of friends to bring the 'stuff' they didn't want anymore. The projects they thought sounded good at some point in time but have just been sitting there and now are unwanted. Also to bring their old but still good cloth clothing for those of us who love to make over 'stuff'. It was a great succes everyone left inspired to work on something and everyone got something new to try. We all ate to much chocolate and yaked and yaked and yaked. I got a ton of jeans for my collection, a friend who makes rag dolls got tons of doll'stuff'. We even got stuff for the schoolage kids where I work!!!

We decided this is not the last time to do this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first rag party was so much fun......

Sounds like a wonderful party, especially the chocolate and yaking away all afternoon. Us women, we sure know how to have a good time, and with what - rags, throw away rags!!!!

Sal

o
RE: My first rag party was so much fun......

Aww...man! That sounds like a good time was had by all! I saw two of the neatest tops at the TS today that would have made some SNAZZY throw pillows! Colors didn't go with anything that I have, but they would have made somebody happy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here