Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring's Here! (photo)

Posted by des_arc_ya_ya (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 16, 07 at 19:37

Sorry this photo is so dark. How do you like my bright little yellow "vases"? LOL They're little, tiny yellow boots that I bought at the thrift store. Inside are two empty medicine bottles holding water.

Wish I had kept some of my kids/grandkids' boots, they would mean more to me. Helpful hint for some of you T2T moms/grandmas who would like an excuse to keep those sweet little boots! LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring's Here! (photo)

Ohhh, I think your little boot vases are just grand Des. I'll have to be checking our local TS for some of those.

Sal

o

That's one thing I can't seem to find! Yours look so cute!I may break down and buy a pair at Walmart that were about 8 dollars.

o

I picked up a pair of yellow kids boots for the grandkids to wear when they come over I figure when the last one wears them I get to make flower containers out of them .I keep getting new grandsons so I guess Ill look for another pair!Seth Jr 012
Grandsons are Great gardening pals! This is my absolute favorite photo of this guy!

o

Ah, the fashion that never goes out of style!... (Until he's a teenager, that is. And you can leverage that photo to show to his prom date. :-) )

--Jenn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here