Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me post a picture?

Posted by Lady_Alicia (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 22, 05 at 16:48

I'm new to this forum and I have no clue how to post a picture. I have a digital camera and have posted pics on Ebay, so I'm pretty good at figuring things out if someone would care to share with me on how to do it or where to go to learn. I have a project that my husband and I did with some old windows out of a surgeon's house that my brother-in-law picked up out of the garbage and I'd love to post it on here. We get so many compliments on it. :) Thanks everyone! Plus I have a few other things I've turned into treasures I could post. I love seeing pics of everyone's projects. Don't know about all of you! Alicia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me post a picture?

You need to upload your Pics onto an online photo storage site. I use Photobucket.com It is a free site. Then you just copy the URL and paste it into your message. It's very simple. Go on over to Photobucket.com and have a look.

o

Great. Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to try it.
Alicia

o

Alicia ~ You can also just save the picture on your computer then upload it to the gallery (there's a small link on the main trash to treasure page). Then link it back to your post. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here