Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Uses for Nesquik Containers

Posted by jemy57 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 17, 08 at 15:38

Hi all!

I love these forums! Great information and lots of creativity! My request is for unique/creative uses for the Nesquik containers. I have been saving them knowing that I can recycle them in other creative ways. This is where I hope that you can suggest ideas. They are oval in shape, yellow plastic, with lids.

Jemy57

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Uses for Nesquik Containers

Cut a slot in the lid. They make nice banks. You could papier mache the outside to make a piggy bank. Or glue on fake jewels if you're saving for something big.

o

OH for toys! Crayons, army guys, legos, markers, marbles, etc...

Or use them to carry cookies, pretzels, or other snacks while hiking, picnic-ing, or going to sports events whatever.

Put together a first aid kit to keep in the car or for camping, hiking, picnic-ing or going to sports events. BG

o

You could leave it as is, in your kitchen cupboard, but hide your small valuables in it when you go away.

o
RE: More Uses for Nesquik Containers

Put yarn or crochet thread inside, poke a mall hole in the top for the thread to come through. This keeps it from getting all tangled up as you knit/crochet.

If you save enough of them - they would make pretty lanterns on the patio in summer.

o

visit the garden junk forum, there's a lady there who turns plastic containers into bird houses, planters, lights, everything!

Here is a link that might be useful: don't throw that away

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here