SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_c

Trash to treasure bathroom..3 pics

marilyn_c
18 years ago

I found this work bench curbside with someone's trash. I thought it would make a great potting bench, or even a cabinet to go out on the patio for cook outs, but what I need is a vanity for a bathroom we are adding on. I can't decide if I want to leave it open, or put doors on the bottom. Have thought about just putting doors where the shelves are and leaving the other side open. I have some old windows that might work for doors, and some old bubbley glass that I could use too.

I bought a jadite green toilet for $10, so will probably clad this in beadboard and paint it jadite, and put tile on top. I have an old sink and faucets, but the night after I got this counter...I dived a bunch of faucets from the thrift dumpster...all the stuff shown in the 2nd pic. The

3rd picture is a little medical cabinet. I am going to replace the broken glass with another piece of beveled glass. I thought about using it as an end table in the living room, but will probably use it near the tub in the bathroom.

Found a 6' long old tub for $50. It isn't a claw foot tub...I have some of those, but they aren't very long. I wish I could find a clawfoot that is long...because I like the depth.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company