Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My newest birdhouse

Posted by r_murray (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 08 at 0:20

I posted this picture over on the Garden Junk forum but maybe some of you don't visit there so . . .
upintheair

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My newest birdhouse

Quite an imagination Robert. I'm assuming that the birdies go into his "head" and not his "body". Sort of like the male version of Mary Poppins, eh? Neat.

o

Very clever!! I like it!

o

That is WAY TOO COOL!

o

Nice birdhouse! You should think about submitting this to Birds and Blooms magazine.

o

Oh Totally...Birds and Blooms!!!!

o

I think that place is a duplex.

o

Too cute!! You are a junque-genius!!

o

Hi
Interesting design . Don't imagine real birds will use but maybe some Dr. Seuss Whos?? lol
gary

o

I believe when you dream the impossible it becomes possible.
The other bird houses are occupied but I think it is too late in the mating cycle (or too early). All I can do is wait and see. I remember one year I was repairing the back porch light and left the opening exposed for a week or so. In the kithhen I could hear this scraping that seemed to be coming from inside the wall. It was. A rogue starling had decided to take up residence in the hole I left open.
I'll never do that again.

Robert

o

What a wonderfully whimsical creation! Very very clever and too cute!

o

Oh that is just toooooo cute! You make the most wonderful things and are such an inspiration to the rest of us.

Sal

o

Oh wow that's so awesome! You could totally sell the kind of stuff you make at craft fairs and such!

Here's my new birdhouse, I got a real kick out of this...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Not exactly trash, it's our propane tank for our gas fireplace. But I love the birds so it's gone from mundane to treasure at least!

Robin

o

Super cool and very creative.

o

That is so much fun!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here