SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
motherhen5

frog bowlingballs

motherhen5
14 years ago

I had seen someone post a picture of a frog that made using a bowling ball and glass jems of some kind but am having trouble finding the picture again. If anyone knows what I am talking about could you post the picture again. TIA

Comments (6)

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

It might be on Garden Junk forum! Did you go to search & type in frog bb & see if it comes up?

• Naomi Miller
    14 years ago

The search does bring up two posts referencing frog bowling ball however; as happens so often here, the pic has been deleted due to an inactive account.... and sometimes , the pic has just been deleted period.....I hate that !!! I hope someone comes along that has a saved pic of this BB... would love to see it.

• liljunkr
    14 years ago

One of the wonderful gals here has opened a Photobucket account with many many many pics of all of our projects. I think you'll find several frog bowling ball photos here

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/sangaree_KS/Garden%20Junk%20Inspiration%20Albums/Bowling%20Balls/

Here is a link that might be useful: bowling ball inspiration album

• liljunkr
    14 years ago

OH my. T2T and Garden Junk confusion. The link I posted is from the Garden Junk Inspiration Album and you can find Garden Junk at this link

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk

• motherhen5
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all your help. I found the one I was looking for. I'm new to the board and still trying to find my way around the forums.
    Thanks again.

• lindasc
    14 years ago

We made those bowling ball frogs for Bible School two years ago, I have mine in the yard still, love it...

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH