Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shabby coat rack with sofa feet

Posted by sherree (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 11, 05 at 21:25

Found this porch post and got the "feet" right off an old duncan phyfe sofa that was in the dumpster. (i always have a screwdriver in the car with me when i go dumpster diving!) if you can imagine the feet are actually turned the wrong way. you are actually viewing the back or bottom of the sofa leg. added finial and board to top it off. already had the door knobs and the coat hooks. i also used a distressing kit to paint the whole thing and give it that "shabby" look.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shabby coat rack with sofa feet

Wow- that's great!

o

I love this and have a post outside. Now I know what to do. Thanks for the inspiration.

o

That is great! Since I've been checking out this site, I'm even more inspired to look at things in a new way.I drive my Hubby crazy as it is,but With the great ideas here theres no quiting now!!!!

o

Wow, that's terrific!

o

Sherree that's just gorgeous. I'm impressed with your building talent. alice

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here