Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cutting table in half to make two

Posted by mraz2 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 2, 05 at 18:13

I know this has been done,I have this large square coffee table I would like to cut in half and make two, any good ideas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cutting table in half to make two

Should be simple enough, just have an idea of what you are going to use for matching legs. Yesterday I saw this lady cut a couch in half......and made 2 large chairs......

o

The other day I saw a regular table cut in half to make tables to go against the wall.They only used the two leggs as the table was against the wall.It was on TV.to make two short tables from a coffee table you could replace all four legs to match and figure out how to repair the cut end of the table top.Wish I could offer more help.

o

Thanks for the response, I guess I will have to look for legs, as I don't want to attach to wall....will figure out something when I get around to it

o

How about using a small bookcase for the "third" leg. It would add to your available storage.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here