Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
take an old treddle sewing machine and make into a toy tractor

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 24, 11 at 14:05

This was posted on the Craigslist in my area.. they are asking $60.00 each for these.. but I thought you guys would enjoy seeing these and if you all had any old sewing machines and did not know what to do with them .. here is an idea..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: take an old treddle sewing machine and make into a toy tracto

Link didn't come up Huggybear. Good to see you on here again! Jan

o

please post link again ........ sounds very interesting

o

If you google sewing machine tractor you get quite a few. Below in the link line is a riding one. Pretty awesome!

This is a "toy" one.

http://www.tractorshed.com/contents/adpic17969.htm

There is also a man making the "toy" ones out of newer models and they are very cool also. If you are interested I suggest you google. Theres a lot out there, but beyond my skill level to make unfortunately.
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: sewing machine tractor

o
One more...

I just had to add this link which shows a whole bunch of the plus another use for old spoons.

Here is a link that might be useful: Colorful sewing machine tractors

o

Now that is just the cutest tractor I have ever seen, that will be a project for me and it will be a John Deere. I have a night stand that is a sewing machine cabinet and I will surely use the machine so it will be lighter to move and I know where I can get more. My husband would just love this in his office at the John Deere dealership...thanks so much

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here