Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Here

Posted by libra2 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 08 at 11:05

Ive been lurking the last couple weeks And decided i just had to join!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Here

Libra2,
I just recently joined.....so I am not an old-timer, but I just wanted to tell you that you won't be sorry you joined.
The ladies here are wonderful, and soon you'll be wanting to make everything you see.
Keep watching.
Maddya

o

Hi, Libra, nice to have you! I don't post a lot but I do enjoy seeing what everybody is working on. Both of my kids are Libras. You guys are an interesting bunch! LOL

Can't wait to see that Libra creativity show itself!!!

o

Libra, you will love this forum. I don't post much, either but sure enjoy seeing all the creative things others do, so WELCOME!

o

Welcome to the forum Libra2, so glad to have you join us. I found the forums about a year and a half ago and love it everytime I come see what folks are up to. Have you seen "Robolady" a/k/a Margo's website/blog site yet? It's quite interesting. Find one of her posts and you'll find the link to her site. There are several of us in this forum that also participate in other forums GardenWeb has. One in particular is the GardenJunk forum. You can find a forum for just about anything on the Home Page.

Hope you'll post some pics of your T2T creations for all to see. We love pics!

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here