Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My gf and I got together and........

Posted by Lindy_B (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 26, 05 at 11:01

Painted!!! these coffee pots came out of the trash, and old aluminum pots were never the same. We had a blast. I turned the one on the left into a little lamp.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My gf and I got together and........

Very cute pots Lindy! Betty

o

Cute Lindy. I had to do the R click on the red x then copy props and paste into the browser to see.Pam BTW How the heck R YA?

o

Pam! I am great.... and busy...ha ha.....sorry about the pic, it was there when I posted...LOL the ole disappearing trick again...I am workin on a safari theme in the basement and making bookpurses and cabinets out of doors. Other than that, am waiting for spring.......LOL

o

Those are great....

But tell us a little about the background things...the barn looking thing and the what is the wood stuff???

Nosey, here...

patti

o

Pattico that looks like an old Dollhouse like I had as a little girl, made of metal....Is that what it is Lindy?
Mary

o

Lovely.....very talented gal!!!

The dollhouse looks like the one I had too....lol

Linda

o

Shoot! Can't see the photo! Don'tcha hate it when everybody's talkin' about somethin' and you're missin' it??LOL

o

Those are really nice. I was getting the dreaded red x. I right clicked and hit properties, then had to write down address and type in as my puter wouldn't let me copy and paste. Now the picture is showing up for me. Some things I just don't understand about computers. alwell. Thanks for the picture. Conni :)

o

Yes, ya all, that is an old dollhouse, I got off the curb. I had it on top of fridge during xmas and just removed it the other day. It is in pretty good shape. I have a wooden one upstairs. Why do the pics turn up sometimes and not another???waaaaaaaaasorry gals

o

Con33jovi........ thanks for the computer tip !!!! it worked like a charm...... I hate those little red x's.. now thanks to you, I'll know how to get rid of them :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here