Photobucket

anPhotobucketother soda bottle wind sock

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some more crafts I am making

Those are really COOL!

o

Boy - you are creative !!!!! Great job :)

o

Love the tulips! other things are cute too! Jan

o

I love the dragonflies and the flowers! The little bottle bug has a funny expression. Cute!

Kathy

o

thanks everyone it is so relaxing creating from discards and saving the earth and landfill space

o

Good recycling ideas

o

I think that look great, but I can't make out what you made them out of? Really cute.

o

All cute, cute! My favorite are the dragonflies and the daisies with the cute faces.Thanks for sharing your creations.

o

The dragonflies are beautiful!

o

I love the dragonflies - they would look great all around the garden or even a birdbath :) Thanks for sharing

o

Will you share the dragonfly tutorial? I'd reallllllly think they're so cute! The pic I see is not clear enough for me to see if there is beading on the 'body' or what.

BTW...
I haven't been around for 3+ years, & even then I was mostly a lurker. FINALLY life has straightened out for me, I once again have my own home, nothing fancy, mobile home in a park. After 3+ years of living here & there (long story, but it's over)...I am HOME! I am ready to decorate...& dang it...it's winter! Well, or so the calendar says. Weatherman says we'll be seeing winter starting tomorrow, tho. lol.

Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here