glass totem
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: trash to treasure crafts I made

You have great ideas!

o

Ohh I love the sunflower made from the strainer.
Kathy

o

Wow! Lots of fun ideas here. My GF will love the strainer sunflower, I will have to look for 1. Then it can go in her garden because the sunflower clock I repainted for her garden went in her house she loved it so much she went & got new clock works for it. I think the strainer would be great addition & love the dragonfly on it. We made some of those so now 1 will have a home! Your tin man is so cute, might try that myself! TFS Jan

o

I came back to look at the tin man. So many of the cans I get now can't be opened on the bottom which I need for making knitting knobbys (my latest "thing"). But I could use them on a tin man!
Kathy

o

ty all I am working on alot more things I will post when I get them done I finished up a watering can made from a fabric softner bottle a jello cup and a strip of soda bottle turned out cute

o

The tin man is my favorite!

o

They are all cool ideas THANKS for sharing

o

Love all your ideas in both posts.I make soda bottle spinners as well from the 2 or 3 ltr bottles.I'll have to go and look for my picture and show you.
Kathi

o

What Fun

o

I have always liked the 'tin man' and
I love the steamer sunflower.
Things from plastic are alway good.

o

wonderful garden art.

o

How do you make the 2 liter soda bottle flowers? That is gorgeous!

o

I love the tin man too - and I have an old fashioned funnel just sitting in my garage....What do you use to attach the cans together?

o

My neighbor has a tin man and I just fell in love with him. I would love to make one. Guess I need to have all my friends that cook start saving some cans for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here