Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Anniversary and Two Crafts

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 21, 09 at 21:55

Today is our 27th wedding anniversary and I posted pics. Something weird I just noticed on one. Check it out! And I made a dozen Hershey's kisses roses and a memory box.
Kudzu

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE:re My Anniversary and Two Crafts

*sigh* I don't know why I can't remember to add the link to my blog..

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o
RE: My Anniversary and Two Crafts

Those are so sweet. I love the roses!

o

Happy Anniversary Cherry and Hossfly. Nice roses and box craft. So sorry about your photos. Thank goodness you were able to reproduce them with your computer.
kathy

o

good work on the roses. It appears you had a small photo stuck in the corner and it imaged itself on the corner. Maybe of your daughter???

o

Thanks Ya'll :D
I had to copy it with it stuck to the glass,lolol! That's why there's so much glare.The copy is of it still in the frame! I had to cover it with a black sweatshirt. It's still stuck to the glass but I might try the freezer thing I was told about. If I can get it off that way, then I'll scan it again and then put it in photoshop and try to make a new copy and fix it.
That's the only photo in the frame, or that was ever in the frame. I've crossed my fingers hoping the glass never breaks til I attempt to get it out.
Kudzu

o

Happy anniversary! sorry about your pics!
great roses!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here