Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Couple of small projects

Posted by lady_alicia (afinalword@aol.com) on
Thu, Jan 19, 12 at 21:38

I've been slowly working on some projects and finished these two so far.

I saw the birdfeeder idea on Junk Revolution and thought it was so cute. I recently got four saucers and had the crystal candlesticks here and glued them together. I think the crystal will look nice with the sunshine come spring. You could also use it to hold a pillar candle, I suppose. :)

Birdfeeder, Also could be used to hold a pillar-type candle

Birdfeeder, Just took two saucers and a cndlestick and used household cement/adhesive (silicone) to glue them together

Then these are just little seed envelopes I made from wallpaper in the wallpaper sample books you can get for free. I trade seeds over on the seed exchange, so these will work out great.

Seed Envelopes, Made from wallpaper in the wallpaper/border sample books you can get for free

Seed Envelopes, I like to trade seeds, so these work out well for that.  I used different wallpaper from free sample books I got.

Saw this idea over at Robojunker and finally got some cool pieces to do something similar. I even got an antique baked potato baker, but didn't get a picture of it.

Primitive Collection

Hopefully I'll have the other projects done soon.....

Alicia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Couple of small projects

Your little bird feeders are sweet!
I just gave away my wall paper books after years of using very little (but I still have my rolls, lol). Good ideas!
Kathy

o
RE: Couple of small projects

Very cute little bird feeders! Wallpaper packets is cute idea for seeds! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here