Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cute little girl prints

Posted by lindasewandsew (lindasewandsew@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Jan 14, 08 at 19:41

Hi, These cute old pics and oval frames have been laying around in my pile of junk, oops! meant 'wonderful stuff', for far too long. DD saw them and wanted them for her apt., so I finally finished them. Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute little girl prints

Those are cute! Very retro!! Love the black frames.

o

Cutest "little girl" prints I've seen, and matched up really well with those oval frames.

o

Linda, those prints are so cute! The black on the frames really updates them. Looks perfect with the black towels too. Luvs

o

If my daughter saw these,she'd SO want them for herself:) Very sweet looking!

o

Thanks, The frames are very dark purple with a just a little metallic. They read black unless you look at them closely. Now if I can just get to the million other things laying around here, I'll be all set, lol. Linda

o

I have that picture on the left before you changed it.It hangs on the outside of my bedroom door.Sure wish i had had 3 of them as i love oval frames.
Kathi

o

Such a beautiful job - Oh - just to cute!

o

Ohhhhhh these turned out so cute. You did a great transformation on them.

Sal

o

Thanks again. Now, if I can drag myself away from this website for a few hours, maybe something else will get finished, lol. Linda

o

They look good. I, too, love oval frames.

o

those are just beautiful!! i love them. great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here