Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
no where to store these decorations

Posted by craftylady-2006 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 14, 07 at 14:44

My shed is full to the top with other stuff and I really don't have anywhere else to store the lawn decorations I found. Got enough crap in the basement as it is. Is there anyone here close enough to me (Western MA) that wants them - come get them, they're yours!!!

Sal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: no where to store these decorations

Well, maybe I'll keep the baby reindeer and another one for a planter this spring/summer, but that's it, the rest have to go.

Sal

o

I'm in the same boat as you --- no where to store anything :( Maybe that's a good thing - I'd have tons of decorations otherwise ! )

o

The raindeer come apart and you can put them in smaller places. I think the tree can go flat. My daughter has her raindeer in small boxes for storage. Or put them in a box and put all the other decorations around them. or plant them up and give as gifts or sell them....then you can buy more stuff...

o
Good suggestion

Ohhhh, Twomonths, thanks so much for those suggestions. I do hate to part with my "treasures." What's in my shed can maybe be put in the basement. My bro is going to build me some shelves as long as one of the walls in a room down there.

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here