Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
another book purse

Posted by Lindy_B (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 30, 05 at 13:43

This is a green readers digest. What fun these are to make. I hot glued it.

Here is a link that might be useful: green bookpurse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: another book purse

love your purse, can you tell me where to find the instructions, I'd love to try one of these. TIA
Cara

o

I think all of the book purses posted look like fun to make and are easy enough to finish quickly!!!!
Can't wait try this out and then try to find that perfect title to make one for ME!
Julie

o

Julie......... you aren 't gonna believe this, but I have an old old book titled.......JULIE.....go figure!!! I was gonna give it to an old gf but she ain't speakin to me..I guess she is intimidated by creativity and jealous......LOL

Cara,,, I found the instructions on Craftsters.com

o

Now Lindy...how many times have I told ya..you have to use HPhoto...lol

o

Does anyone have instructions for book purses?

I would love to try to make one of these for my niece who has everything! (Can we say spoiled??)

Thanks....Carla

o

here are instructions

Here is a link that might be useful: instructions

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here