Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to post pictures/directions somwhere?

Posted by fuddyduddy (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 16, 05 at 11:07

I am currently making snowflakes from 6-pak holders, soda pop, not beer, if that makes a difference! Anyhoo, I scanned Google a while back, and found only a couple sources for this medium. I would like to post the pictures/directions, a tutorial if you will, somewhere where we all can have access to the patterns.
The flakes are quite pretty, sparkly with glitter, and rugged enuf to hang all winter.
I just need some one with knowledge in this area, and the skill to help me out, is there someone there?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to post pictures/directions somwhere?

You can post pictures right off your computer if you go to the Gallery (Just click on the link right above where the messages start on the Trash to Treasure page), you'll be able to post directions from there as well. Hope this helps.

o

Also check over at Garden junk forum. Someone posted a whole thread about how to post pictures.

Janie

o

Heres how I post from my computer.Pictures are stored in Microsoft picture it!.They are all named.In the following,where it says (Photos)put in the name of the photo you want to show.Put this in the place under your message and hit browes.Click on your photo.the name will come up where the above was.Click on open and send your message. C:\my documents\my pictures\photo\.jpg. Let me know if it works for you.

o

Hope this helps

Here is a link that might be useful: how to post pics, etc.

o

I need some satin ribbon like this dress has on it, it is folded in half to the center in back, so it's thick but very soft. Do you think I can find some already made, or will I have to sew strips of satin and make it myself? I really don't want to do that :-( Thanks!!!

o
This satin ribbon, will I have to make it?

I need some satin ribbon like this dress has on it, it is folded in half to the center in back, so it's thick but very soft. Do you think I can find some already made, or will I have to sew strips of satin and make it myself? I really don't want to do that :-( Thanks!!!

o

This dress is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here