Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Chandie

Posted by robolady (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 15, 08 at 10:37

I wanted to post this over on garden junk, but the link is not working. I was inspired by a project posted on a different board and robomodified it. here is my garden Chandie

I've used glass rings (antique awning rings) and a dogbone insulator as well as regular prisms to dress it up. I'm still looking for some pearls or strings of glass beads for a little more bling. It's a great alternative to a hanging basket for the winter months.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Chandie

Excellent idea for a winter hanging indeed. I am trying to decorate for winter now that all my Christmas Deckies are down and the place looks bare.......I am going to keep my snowmen out......love your chandie idea....anymore ideas????
Maddya

o

How innovative. Love the originality.

o

that is so cute I love the idea....... now off to find a wagon wheel

o

Just a note, that wheel is only about 12"dia. You don't have to use a wagon wheel. Carriage wheels, bicycle wheels, or evan an old iron grate would all work for this project. Just see what you've got laying around. would love to see the finished product.

o

I like it!!

o

What a great idea, Love it!

o

I think I missed this one - if so, Margo - that's really cute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here