Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
idea for arc shaped vintage screen

Posted by mojojojogrlnj (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 08 at 6:09

I was very lucky to find this in my curb shopping...i want to do something romantic, french country but not to put it in the kitchen maybe in bathroom, hallway, or bedroom.

Im at a loss for ideas to bring out the beauty of this piece....the piece is arc at top and square at bottom any pics or ideas let them come on it lol thanks all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: idea for arc shaped vintage screen

Are you able to add some sort of box to the bottom of it and turn it into a flower box display? You could use either real plants in it or change out faux ones for the seasons or your room colors.

Sal

o

Paint it black and hang it as a sillouette?? (I know, I spelled that wrong!)

I think that might look striking on a plain wall.

o

I hope I can get the picture to upload but this is what we did with our screens. We just screwed them into the wall and they serve as a headboard. I love them!

Here is a link that might be useful: webshots

o

What a great headboard those make! Looks like you have some other great decorating ideas in that room too. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here