Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2007 christmas ideas

Posted by susiesunshine (clutterbug5301@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Nov 2, 07 at 14:56

Howdy: Is there anyone out there????
What about us talking about some ideas for
2007 trash to treasure T2T and show some pictures!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2007 christmas ideas

Great idea Susie, I'm working on a sign that I found at the TS now. It was blue with some ducks painted on it. I sanded it all off and am repainting it with a snowman design. I'll try to remember to post it here when finished.

I love to find things at TS/YS that I can repaint into something I can use. I have several trays from TS waiting for painting too. Maybe a couple of them will become Christmas items.

Do you have some pics to inspire us too? Would love to see the things you've been making too.

Luvs

o

Dear Luvs: Thanks for the response, and mostly for the imput!Your Ideas sound terrific ! I too like to re-purpose the wooden things into something that is more to my lifestyle or for the season... that's the wonderful thing about sandpaper and paint !!! They trays sound so cool --- are they wooden/or tin?
I do NOT have any pictures YET... but my DD has a digital camera and takes the pics of my GD and she said she would help me...so I hope to have them Really soon! She also knows the computer... and said she would help me.. I can't seem to comprehend this computer and digital stuff... EEK
Right now I have a cut on my index finger and I can barely type...(cut it on a piece of aluminum ) so hopefully it will heal up soon... it was worse than I thought. Anyway this typing and other chores / and Treasure making have been slowed down alot!
I will have some pics of my Finds, a few of the past and some of the FUTURE PROJECTS!!!
I seem to haaaaave way more future projects than I'll ever have time for...
I am painting some OLD Windows.. some with Stain Glass...***
some with just acrylic... Some OLD SCREENS...***
I also make Greeting Cards...***
I am always turning old furniture finds into re- purposed items.***
I am making some SNOW People out of picket fencing !***
and some BLOCKS that are Christmas related... that say
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S **** j o y **** NOEL ***
W E L C O M E ***** H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S *********
These are made out of the 2 x 2 wood cut into blocks - ***
I have some snow people I made out of tube socks***... I just love making ANYTHING !!!! If it stand still long enough I will paint it.!!
Thanks for Sharing and Helping others!
Looking forward to sharing more Ideas!
H*A*P*P*Y H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S !!!!!!!************
God Bless You and Your Families!
susiesunshine

o

I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE PICTURES TO SHOW/POST HERE>>>
but P l e a s e .....
post all the pictures you can and show your good works !!!
I just love to see what yooooooou ALLLLLLLLL are doing !!!
I'm freezing... and this is how I warm my heart up looking at the beautiful pictures and projects !!!!
well.....
anyway..... * * * *HAPPY * * * HOLIDAYS !!!
M E R R Y + C H R I S T M A S !!!!!
God Bless !
susiesunshine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here