Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
patti's vintage hankie pic

Posted by Pattico (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 12, 03 at 20:08

picture

Image link: patti's vintage hankie pic (61 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: patti's vintage hankie pic

Very nice and unusual as well.

Q

o

Pattico,
Would you come to my house and decorate? I love what you did!
Kathy G in MI

o

If that room is in your house...it belongs in a magazine. I have never actually seen a room or portion of a room that looks like that outside of a mag.
Beautiful. You have great style. Some of us I am sure wish we had that ability.

o

Wow! That room is really beautiful! I had a bunch of old hankies given to me, now I have an idea of what to do with them! Jennie

o

OHMYGOSH....lol.....guys that "is" from a magazine....I'm sorry...It's been awhile since I posted it...Can't remember who I posted it for now....but someone wanted to see it.

I have my hankies all printed out but have procrastinated in getting it done....

patti

o

I like the ideas with the Hankies....I saw a show on simply quilts where they made quilts (pillow cases) and now have been on the look out for hankies. I posted the EPISODE below. I also love the idea you posted...more reasons to collect more...

Judith

Here is a link that might be useful: Hankie quilt (HGTV)

o

i take my vintage hankies and place them under my vintage cup collection.works real well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here