Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ideas needed for storage tub lids

Posted by ravenesance (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 20, 09 at 22:09

My neighbor gave me about 30 storage tub lids. Sizes range from shoebox to big tub size. Yes just the lids, they range from plastic to rubbermaid. Any idea's what I could do with them other than putting them in the recycle bin. I have already put them on craigslist and freecycle with no bites to take them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ideas needed for storage tub lids

That's a tough one ! I'm in the midst of DE-CLUTTERING my house -- and I found a bunch of orphan lids. I let them sit around a day or 2 just to look at them and try to think of something. I gave up . I was blank - other than cut shapes out of the plastic or make stencils out of them . Mine ended up being recycled . Maybe someone else can help you . Good luck!

o
RE: ideas needed for storage tub lids

I used a bin lid, filled it with water, and put my plants in it when we went away so I didn't have to worry about them drying out.
If I had a large one now, I'd stick it under the cat box to catch any stray cat litter..

other than that, I have no idea.

good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here